Icehouse Navy & Gray - Fabric By The Yard
This block printed fabric was made in collaboration with Schumacher. Named for a tranquil lake on Martha's Vineyard, this block printed pattern by Caroline Z Hurley is a true work of art, handmade by artisans in New Bedford, Massachusetts. Printed on 100% linen with non-toxic ink.
- Navy & Gray Rectangles on White Linen
- Content: 100% Linen
- Width: 58 1/2" (145cm)
- Horizontal Repeat: 16" (41cm)
- Vertical Repeat: 18 3/4" (48cm)
- Performance: N/A
- Yards Available: 24.5 yards
- Minimum order: 1 yard.
- For larger quantities, fabric is made to order. Delivery time is 4-6 weeks depending on size of order. Please note all fabric orders are final sale.
- Rush orders available - email email@example.com
- Swatches for this fabric are 12" x 12".
Once you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email.
Orders typically ship UPS within 1 - 2 business days.
New York State - 1 business day
East Coast - 1 to 3 business days
Mid-West - 2 to 4 business days
West Coast - 5 to 7 business days
Canada - 3 to 6 business days
International - 5-15 business days depending on location. Shipping with DHL.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Linen - we suggest wash cold and hang dry but if you like your linen a little more worn-in, throw it in the dryer on low heat - it will get cozy and soft real quick.
Cotton Blankets - machine wash and hang / tumble dry.
Cotton Rugs - spot clean / dry clean.
Alpaca Wool Rugs - spot clean / dry clean.