Hey friends! Everything feels like its moving at warp speed as we near the end of the year. We've been busy with holiday markets and fairs, designing and producing our new products for spring, and making arrangements for the weeks we are away from studio. If you are in a similar position (read: you haven't had the chance to get all your holiday shopping done), don't fret! We've pulled together this guide featuring some of our friends. Details and links follow the image!
1) A gift for someone with a curated closet: a sweater that will last a lifetime, made with love in Spain.
3) To the adventurer at heart: this throw is perfect for the beach, a picnic, or on a plane (and will only get better with age)
5) A gift for all - Everyday Oil - every day, every way, all over.
6) For those that love to entertain: these napkins (because they work just as beautifully as placemats or kitchen towels and are super easy to care for)
7) To add a little shine to your loved one's holiday festivities, FS Objects Bottle Opener.
8) If they love minimalism, but also a dash of drama, SIN Ceramics Duo Candlestick for the prettiest holiday table
9) For the one you love who has an insatiable sweet tooth: a subscription for chocolate that is hand roasted in Red Hook by Raaka
10) If they make you all warm inside, return the favor: this cozy quilted jacket from Haptic Lab will keep them toasty indoors or out!
11) For your friend whose happy place is their very own bedroom: a fluffy throw made of handwoven cotton and block printed in New Bedford.
12) For the young or the young at heart: while away the cold winter days with this fun domino set from Fredericks & Mae.
13) A gift for the green thumb'd: the cutest little planter from Light & Ladder
14) And maybe a gift for yourself this season: the Bath & Meditate bundle from social entreprise Incausa. The incense, palo santo & soap combo will relax any holiday stress.